What are Wiki management systems?
- Wiki management systems (Wiki-MS) are an advancement of classic QM manuals
- Effort for maintenance, administration and certification is substantially lower compared to classic QM documentation
- Wiki-MS are fast and practical tools for process-based enterprise organization
- Wiki-MS can be applied to all company sizes and certification standards (e.g. ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001, ISO50001, EN9100, TS16949)
- Process descriptions, templates, knowledge and records are cross-linked on 1 Wiki platform
Which are the key features of Qualitäts-Wiki?
- Qualitäts-Wiki is the collaborative solution for applied quality and process management in your orgainzation ("socialQM")
- Qualitäts-Wiki has 3 core characteristics: currentness of information, attractiveness of participation, acceptance of users
- Qualitäts-Wiki is based on enterprise software Confluence® from market leader Atlassian® with +50k customers
- User activity can be tracked and measured in Qualitäts-Wiki and transfers your QM manual in a vivid knowledge portal
- Qualitäts-Wiki comes as pre-structured QM system (templates, workflows, spaces, etc.) and can be adapted 100% to the necessities of your organization
What can you expect from Qualitäts-Wiki?
- Compliant QM according to ISO 9001 and its results (ideas, audits, indicator, knowledge, analysis, approvals) on 1 Wiki platform
- Scalability towards process automation, knowledge and risk management and further use cases
- Revision-safe control of documents is Wiki standard feature
- Qualitäts-Wiki enables your employees to self dependent management of processes without expert knowledge
- Individual adaptions of Qualitäts-Wiki to your requirements (multilingualism, process roles, templates)
"We establish your 100% functional QM system with love for details and precision."This means: practical quality and process management on professional Wiki platform for interactive employee participation.
That‘s the way QM works.
Convince yourself with hands-on experience: Qualitäts-Wiki und Prozess-Wiki